Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
10:00 am - 12:00 pm Outpost Bay View
We're open 7am - 5 pm for the Fourth! All Stores
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Outpost Learning & Event Center
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
1 medium apple, peeled, seeded and diced
4 cups whole-grain bread cubes
1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/4 cup dried plums, chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh sage
1.2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray.
2. In a small sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook the onion, celery and apple until soft, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, stir together apricots, plums and cranberries and cover with water. Simmer on low heat, covered, for 20 minutes. Drain. Let cool slightly.
4. Add to onion, celery and apple mixture along with bread cubes and seasonings. Gently stir in broth. Transfer to baking dish.
5. Bake, uncovered for about 40 minutes.
Per serving: 180 calories, 4g fat, 1g sat fat, 33g carbohydrates, 4g protein, 457mg sodium, 3g fiber
Central Offices — 205 W. Highland Ave. STE 501, Milwaukee, WI 53203 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios