Mission & Values
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
Our Vision - End Results
- The community has access to products and services that promote personal and environmental health.
- The community has access to organically and locally produced goods.
- The community is educated about choices that impact personal and environmental health.
- A community with commerce that is locally owned or locally oriented exists.
- The owners have a sense of connectedness, belonging, and fellowship.
- The cooperative infrastructure is supported.
Our Values - What We Value
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and fast service.
- Quality goods that meet our high product standards and are always fresh.
- The vendors who bring us the best tasting foods, deepening and strengthening our local economy.
- A fair, diverse, and supportive workplace.
- Respectful, honest relations with our employees, customers, and suppliers.
- The cooperative way, which defines both our business model and our attitude.
- A community built on great relationships and the spirit of giving, all in support of the people we call our neighbors.
- The Earth and our responsibility to preserve the environment for future generations.