Become a Vendor
Partners in Quality
So you want Outpost to offer your product in our stores? Here’s what we need from you if you would like us to consider your product!
- A complete list of ingredients
- A statement that clearly denotes whether the product(s) may contain genetically modified ingredients
- If you are offering a meat item, please be sure to include the necessary 3rd party ABF, organic, and humane certification paperwork
- If you are offering a meat item, please include whether feed is verified non-GMO, what specific grains or other ingredients are in the feed and where the feed is grown or produced.
- If you are offering a seafood item, please include evidence of sustainable fisheries management and wild harvesting/aquaculture practices.
- The Universal Product Code numbers from the product’s bar code
- Product size
- The quantity of product in a case
- Wholesale cost
- Minimum order amount
- Method of shipping
- Shipping charges
- Pallet charges
- Fuel surcharges
- Any other fees that may be associated with your product/s
- Terms – please note that Outpost Natural Foods policy is to provide payment by check net-30 from the date the invoice is received at our stores.
- Contact person’s name; contact or ordering telephone number and email address
Our product policy prohibits us from selling products that contain:
- Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives
- Artificial sweeteners such as sucralose, Nutrasweet, etc.
Also, Outpost will not:
- Offer meat, seafood, poultry or eggs that contain added hormones or antibiotics, or that are not humanely raised
- offer products from multi-level marketing firms
- provide payment terms shorter than 30 days or provide payment by credit card
We will need this information for each product you would like us to consider. Please send product samples to this address:
Outpost Natural Foods Cooperative
205 W. Highland Ave. Suite 501
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Product information requested above can be sent to the same address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your samples, our staff will evaluate your product and provide feedback to the appropriate purchasers. Please note our process may take up to 4 weeks to complete.
If we have further questions, or if we have determined we are interested in offering your product at our stores, someone from our purchasing staff will contact you.
Due to the high number of product requests we receive, we are unable to personally respond to every product submission and we must limit our correspondence to products which have been approved.