Buy A Bag
Did you know...?
- Unlike other area stores’ food drives, Outpost purchases fresh produce, such as carrots, apples and potatoes with funds raised by the Buy A Bag program.
- 100% of customer donations are used to purchase groceries. Outpost does not benefit in any way from the Buy A Bag program.
- Outpost’s Buy A Bag program began in 1999 and has partnered with Hunger Task Force since its inception.
- Since Buy A Bag’s beginning, Outpost has purchased over $1,500,000 worth of food to help alleviate hunger in our community.
- Outpost’s Buy A Bag fundraising goal for 2020 is to raise $65,000 from Outpost shoppers in order to provide $130,000 worth of natural and organic food to Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee.
It's easy to donate!
- Donate while checking-out at any Outpost store location.
- Donate online through Outpost's Webstore. CLICK HERE, choose your preferred store, then click on the Donations tab at the top of the page.