Outpost’s Online Order & Curbside Pickup Service
- Place your order online – our store staff will shop for you.
- When your order is ready, we will call you for payment and schedule your pickup.
- During your pickup time, park in the designated parking spots – they’ll be marked with a sign.
- Stay in your car and follow the instructions on the signs - we will bring your order to your car!
Maximums – We are currently limiting orders to 15-20 items or fewer. You can however order multiples of the same thing – like 4 oranges, 2 gallons of milk, etc.
Service fee – We are temporarily waving the $5 service fee at this time.
Payment – Orders need to be paid using a credit card. After your order is received, a store staff member will contact you to arrange payment and a pickup time.
Returns – We have temporarily suspended our normal return policy. If you are not happy with the quality of any item we will gladly provide you with a credit on your next order.
Out of stocks/substitutions – When you place your order, you’ll be able to note acceptable item substitutions.
Quantity limits – Due to the unpredictable nature of product supply right now, we reserve the right to limit quantities of specific items in order for more customers to have access to them.
This is a pilot program. Please be patient as we make improvements and increase our capacity!
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Due to high volume of orders, there may be delays. We will do our best to notify you of these should they occur.
- Our staff will contact you with any questions.
Wondering what is fresh and in season right now? Click on the flyer below to find out!
Where do you want to pickup your order? Click the store below!