Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
7:00 am - 9:00 pm ALL STORES
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Outpost Learning & Event Center
11:00 am - 1:00 pm Mequon Outpost Community Room
6 slices of thinly sliced ham or prosciutto
1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
6 tablespoons milk
1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces, woody ends trimmed off
1 cup fresh baby spinach, cut into ribbons
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place one slice of ham or prosciutto into each compartment of a muffin tin. Press down so the ham forms a cup and the edges overlap.
3. In a large bowl, crack eggs, add milk and whisk to combine.
4. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter and add asparagus. Sauté 5 minutes and add in spinach and egg mixture and cook until eggs are thoroughly scrambled. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon a portion of egg mixture into each ham cup, sprinkle with cheese and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges of your ham start to brown and cheese is melted.
6. Remove from muffin tins and serve immediately.
Per serving: 144 calories, 10g fat, 5g sat fat, 1 carbohydrate, 12g protein, 246mg sodium, trace fiber, 124mg calcium
*Nutritional facts based on using low fat cheddar and skim milk
Central Offices — 205 W. Highland Ave. STE 501, Milwaukee, WI 53203 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios