Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
8:00 am - 10:00 am Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
11:00 am - 1:00 pm Wauwatosa Outpost Outdoor Patio
7:00 am - 9:00 pm All Outpost Store Locations
4 cups tapioca flour
1 tablespoon sea salt (or to taste)
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup 2% milk
1 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, mix together tapioca flour, salt and cheese.
3. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil.
4. Make a well in the flour mixture, pour in the wet mixture, and combine until it reaches the consistency of a soft margarine.
5. Coat mini-muffin tins (30 cups) measuring about 1 ¾ inches wide and 1 inch deep with vegetable oil spray. Then fill three-fourths full with the batter.
6. Bake in preheated oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden in color. Popovers are best served immediately.
Note: Popovers can be made in smaller or larger muffin cups. Adjust baking time accordingly.
Central Offices — 205 W. Highland Ave. STE 501, Milwaukee, WI 53203 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios