More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
The Elegant VeganMiles to Market - 44
John Anderson and Karen Fulbright-Anderson already had successful careers. John is a retired lawyer and Karen works on social justice issues. But they were foodies with a dream, so they left New York City to open Ye Olde Manor House in Elkhorn, Wis., where John used his love of cooking to create vegan dishes that vegans and non-vegans alike enjoyed.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Leashless LabMiles to Market - 10
All-natural dog treats made from beer grains? Yes!Go to Complete Vendor Profile