More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Mad Maiden ShrubMiles to Market - 79
Janet Chen makes drinks for people who care about flavor and their health. It started after she read an article in the New York Times about making ginger shrubs.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Gitto Family FarmsMiles to Market - 53
After 20 years, Greg Gitto decided he wanted to do something different. He and his wife, Carol, wanted to farm.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Patterson's Apple CiderMiles to Market - 16
Owned by Jay Patterson, this apple orchard and store is a true local, family business. It was founded in the late 1950s by Jay’s grandfather, Jean, and his dad, Dennis. Today, the store sits on the same parcel of land in New Berlin.Go to Complete Vendor Profile