See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
7:00 am - 8:00 pm Outpost Tosa
7:30 am - 8:00 pm Capitol Dr, Bay View and Mequon
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
1 medium yellow summer squash, quartered lengthwise
12 cherry tomatoes
1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
1 large portabella mushroom
1/4 cup basil, sliced into thin strips
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
1. Whisk together the balsamic, Dijon and garlic. Slowly add the olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour half of the marinade over the vegetables and marinate for at least 15 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the fridge. Set the other half of the marinade aside.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
4. Remove the vegetables from the marinade and grill until just cooked through. Once they’re all grilled looking and tender, chop the zucchini, squash, peppers and portabella into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut the tomatoes in half and add all veggies to a large bowl.
5. Drizzle the remaining marinade over the veggies and sprinkle with basil strips and parsley.
Per serving: 181 calories, 18g fat, 2g sat fat, 13g mono fat, 6g carbohydrates, 2g protein, 13mg sodium, 2g fiber
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios