See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
7:00 am - 8:00 pm Outpost Tosa
7:30 am - 8:00 pm Capitol Dr, Bay View and Mequon
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. With an electric mixer, mix powdered sugar, butter, egg and vanilla until fluffy. Slowly mix in dry ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Heat oven to 375°. Divide dough into fourths, keeping whatever dough you are not working in the refrigerator. Roll out to 1/4” to 3/8” thickness (more or less). Cut into shapes and repeat with remaining dough.
3. Bake until edges are just golden, about 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Cool and frost or dust with confectioners sugar.
1. With an electric mixer, beat all ingredients together until fluffy. Add natural food coloring as desired.
Per cookie: 139 calories, 6g fat, 4g sat fat, 20g carbohydrates, 1g protein, 96mg sodium, 0g fiber
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios