See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Outpost Capitol Dr.
1/4 cup butter
3 eggs, beaten
2 cups milk
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar
Splash of vanilla
Dash of salt
1 cup raspberries and/or blueberries
Maple syrup for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Place butter in a 9 x 13 baking pan and into the oven.
3. While the butter melts, whisk together beaten eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
4. Remove pan from oven and carefully arrange berries over hot butter.
5. Pour egg mixture over all.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until edges of pancake brown and climb the sides of the pan. Cut to desired size pieces with a spatula.
7. Serve either hot or cooled, with a drizzle of maple syrup, and other brunch favorites.
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios