1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush olive oil onto bottom and halfway up sides of a 10-inch cast iron skillet or baking dish.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the drained beans, set aside. Add the rest of the beans, sour cream, garlic, lime juice, cumin, and salt to a food processor or blender. Purée until smooth. Taste and add a little salt if needed.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add meat alternative, corn, cilantro and 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour bean purée into bowl and fold to
4. Spread meat alternative mixture onto bottom of skillet, then evenly sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup white beans, peppers and salsa on top of the mixture. Cover with remaining cheese. Bake for 16-20 minutes, until dip is bubbling and browned on top.
5. Garnish with cilantro, sour cream, and serve with tortilla chips.