Work For Us
But only if you can answer “yes” to the following questions!
- Are you always smiling, love helping others, willing to drop everything to assist a customer or co-worker?
- Are you able to work evenings, weekends and the busy holiday times?
- Do you have relevant experience in food service, customer service, retail?
- Do you share our cooperative values - a vision of sustainability, a love of organics, keeping it local and concern for your community?
Outpost Natural Foods offers a fun, supportive workplace with the opportunity to enjoy the rewards of providing truly exceptional service to our owners and shoppers. With a variety of departments and responsibilities, there's something for everyone.
Outpost is a progressive, unique workplace
- Locally-owned cooperative business serving the metro Milwaukee community
- Cooperative business governed by seven international principles
- Healthy, safe, earth-friendly work setting
- Union environment with an unbeatable benefits package
- Dedicated to employee growth and development
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Outpost Natural Foods Cooperative to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, arrest record, conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA) awarded Outpost with a Well Workplace Gold Award. This award recognizes an organization for its commitment to the health and well being of its employees.
Other Wisconsin Gold Well Workplace 2009 award winners included Goodwill Industries of Southeastern WI, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee Public Schools.