1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until combined. Add honey, egg and vanilla, and beat until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir into wet ingredients until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and drop onto prepared pans, about an inch or so apart.
5. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Let cookies cool slightly on tray before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Add the water slowly, using only as much needed to get a smooth dipping consistency. After cookies are cooled, dip tops into prepared lemon glaze and set aside to dry.
Per cookie: 86 calories, 3g fat, 2g sat fat, 13g carbohydrates, 1g protein, 55mg sodium, trace fiber