1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds until they just begin to color. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Then add eggs and almond extract, blend well.
4. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add gradually to the creamed mixture, blending well.
5. Break off a small piece of dough and carefully mold into a smooth ball in your hand. Dip the top of the ball in milk, roll it in sesame seeds and place on greased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Central Offices — 205 W. Highland Ave. STE 501, Milwaukee, WI 53203 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios