More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products as well as bulk choices, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high quality items in a convenient, well-organized, easy to shop format. Unlike other area grocers, our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer their questions in a friendly, efficient manner.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Local Farmers and Vendors we Love
Click a vendor profile below to learn more about the folks we trust.
Gitto Family FarmsMiles to Market - 53
After 20 years, Greg Gitto decided he wanted to do something different. He and his wife, Carol, wanted to farm.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Indulgence ChocolatiersMiles to Market - 20
There’s no palette in Julie Waterman’s studio. There’s no easel. There’s plenty of cream and butter and a lot of chocolate. When you’re an artist working in an edible medium, it’s not hard to love what you do, especially if that medium is chocolate.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Patterson's Apple CiderMiles to Market - 16
Owned by Jay Patterson, this apple orchard and store is a true local, family business. It was founded in the late 1950s by Jay’s grandfather, Jean, and his dad, Dennis. Today, the store sits on the same parcel of land in New Berlin.Go to Complete Vendor Profile