Grocery & More
More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Local Farmers and Vendors we Love
Click a vendor profile below to learn more about the folks we trust.
FizzeologyMiles to Market - 175
Faith Anacker is passionate about holistic health. Homesteading with her family in the Viroqua area, she’d always been interested in fermented foods.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Nikki's CookiesMiles to Market - 3
After retiring from modeling, Nikki Taylor needed a job. She wanted to make and sell a better cookie, one with a list of ingredients people could understand and one that tasted homemade.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Just Coffee Co-opMiles to Market - 77
For most of us, a cup of coffee is nothing more than a pleasant and pretty much necessary start to our day. Coffee, shower, breakfast and out the door. But for the folks at Just Coffee in Madison, and the hundreds of coffee farmers they work with around the world, a cup of coffee is so much more.Go to Complete Vendor Profile