Grocery & More
More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Local Farmers and Vendors we Love
Click a vendor profile below to learn more about the folks we trust.
GODA Oils and VinegarsMiles to Market - 5
American palates are accustomed to the taste of old olive oil. It’s partly because many people think that olive oil is a shelf stable product. Josh Saiia is here to tell you, it is not.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Kangaroo BrandsMiles to Market - 9
It started with a six-inch pita. Back in 1979, brothers John and George Kashou started a small, retail bakery right here in Milwaukee. They’d grown up eating pita bread and wanted to create a better product than what was available at the time.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Cocina DeLeonMiles to Market - 14
Necessity got Linda Mulholland into the food business. While her husband was looking for a new job, she knew she needed to do something to help bring in some money for her family. As Linda lay in bed thinking about things she was good at and enjoyed doing, one thing kept popping into her head: enchiladas.Go to Complete Vendor Profile