x
The above information will be used only by Outpost Natural Foods for the express purpose of sending an e-newsletter. Outpost shopper information is never shared with other organizations or businesses.
Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter and receive special offers!
Login
Not a user yet? Sign up Now  |  Forget your password? Click here
x

2013 Patronage Rebate

 

Great news! Our co-op’s Board of Directors has decided to return 20% of Outpost’s profit from fiscal year 2013 to our owners in the form of a patronage rebate. The remaining 80% of the profit will be retained in the co-op to use for operational needs.

 

What you need to know:

  • Patronage rebates will be in the mail to our owners by February 1, 2014.
  • Rebate amount is based on 20% of Outpost’s profit and how much an owner shopped at Outpost during fiscal year 2013 (September 30, 2012 – September 28, 2013).
  • Based on the cost of administering the rebates, the minimum rebate an owner may receive will amount to $1.50.
  • It’s important that owners cash in or use their patronage rebates. Any unused rebates will be forfeited by the owner and become taxable income to the co-op.
  • ALL rebates MUST be redeemed no later than May 1, 2014.
Help those in need
Hunger doesn't take a holiday
Sustainability Report
We belong to the Sustainable Food Trade Association. Read our annual report here.
Career Opportunity
Come work with us.
What to Cook?
Looking for some dinner ideas? We have hundreds of great recipes for you and we're adding more every week.
co-op stronger together
Outpost is part of an international movement. Learn all about Cooperatives now.