Eat Local Challenge Fair
Saturday, September 6, 2014
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
FREE (but donations are always appreciated!)
Brought to you by Eat Local Milwaukee. Gear up for the Eat Local Challenge! Information, tips, ideas and tools to continue enjoying local foods all year long, including workshops and demos. Shop local food producers and local businesses that help make local meals vibrant!
- Shop local food producers at the market
- Visit with local organizations
- Attend a workshop or demo
- Get information, tips, ideas and tools for enjoying local foods year 'round
- Lunch available for purchase!
This year's workshops and demonstrations!
Eating Healthy & Local
Presented by: Slow Food Wisconsin SE
Backyard Fruit Production
Presented by: UW Extension
Almost Cooking with Outpost
Presented by: Judy Mayer, DTR
Visit with these local producers and organizations!
(last updated 8/7/14)
- Angelic Bakehouse
- Becky's Blissful Bakery
- Bliffert's Lumber and Supply - for all you need in home canning supplies
- Cocina de Leon
- Eat Local Milwaukee
- Food Enterprise Development Network
- Friends of Real Food
- Local First Milwaukee
- The Noisy Kettle
- Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast
- Stone Creek Coffee Roasters
- Top Note Tonic
- . . . . and MORE to come!
Thanks to everyone who makes the Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair a HUGE success!