Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair
Saturday, August 25, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Urban Ecology Center
Free, but donations are always appreciated!
Brought to you by Eat Local Milwaukee. Gear up for the Eat Local Challenge! Information, tips, ideas and tools to continue enjoying local foods all year long, including workshops and cooking demos. Shop local food producers and local businesses that help make local meals vibrant!
- Shop local food producers at the market
- Visit with local chefs and restaurants
- Get information, tips, ideas and tools for enjoying local foods year 'round
Visit with these local producers, restaurants and organizations!
- Beans & Barley Market and Cafe
- Bliffert's Lumber and Supply - for all you need in home canning supplies
- Boswell Books
- Braise Restaurant
- Castle Rock Organic Farms
- Clock Shadow Creamery
- Cybros Bakery/The Sprouted Bake House
- Eat Local Milwaukee
- Fresh Healthy Eatery and Juice Bar
- Friends of Real Food
- KP Toffee
- La Merenda
- Lonesome Stone Milling
- Mia Famiglia
- Milwaukee Empty Bowls
- MKE Foodies
- NessAlla Kombucha
- Pasture Pride Cheese
- Potter's Crackers
- Quince & Apple Preserves
- Roots Restaurant
- Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast
- Verduras Tea House & Cafe
Thanks to everyone who came to the 2011 Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair and made it a huge success! View the photo album on Outpost's Facebook page!