Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair
Saturday, August 17, 2013
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Free, but donations are always appreciated!
Brought to you by Eat Local Milwaukee. Gear up for the Eat Local Challenge! Information, tips, ideas and tools to continue enjoying local foods all year long, including workshops and cooking demos. Shop local food producers and local businesses that help make local meals vibrant!
- Shop local food producers at the market
- Visit with local organizations
- Attend a workshop or cooking demo
- Visit new DIY corner for demos
- Get information, tips, ideas and tools for enjoying local foods year 'round
Lunch available for purchase!
Visit with these local producers, restaurants and organizations!
(last updated 8/5/13)
- Angelic Bakehouse
- Becky's Blissful Bakery
- Beepod's Honey
- Bliffert's Lumber and Supply - for all you need in home canning supplies
- Bolzano Artisan Meats
- Boswell Books
- Cocina de Leon
- Eat Local Milwaukee
- Friends of Real Food
- Just Coffee Cooperative
- Milwaukee Empty Bowls
- Milwaukee Mustard Company
- Milwaukee Pizza Company
- MKE Foodies
- NessAlla Kombucha
- Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast
- Sugar River Dairy
Thanks to everyone who came to the 2012 Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair and made it a huge success!