Eat Local Resource Fair
Saturday, September 6, 2014
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
FREE (but donations are always appreciated!)
Brought to you by Eat Local Milwaukee. Gear up for the Eat Local Challenge! Information, tips, ideas and tools to continue enjoying local foods all year long, including workshops and demos. Shop local food producers and local businesses that help make local meals vibrant!
- Shop local food producers at the market
- Visit with local organizations
- Attend a workshop or demo
- Get information, tips, ideas and tools for enjoying local foods year 'round
NEW THIS YEAR!
Clear out your bookshelves of all your extra cookbooks and books with a food focus. Bring them to our first ever Eat Local Challenge Book Exchange! If you do, we'll enter your name to win a Outpost gift certificate!
Eats & Treats Food Truck Simmer Food Truck
11:00 - Noon 11:00 - 1:30
Lunch available for purchase!
This year's workshops and demonstrations!
Eating Healthy & Local | 12:00 p.m.
Presented by: Slow Food Wisconsin SE
Backyard Fruit Production | 1:00 p.m.
Presented by: UW Extension
Almost Cooking with Outpost | 2:00 p.m.
Presented by: Judy Mayer, DTR
Visit with these local producers and organizations!
(last updated 8/29/14)
- Angelic Bakehouse
- Becky's Blissful Bakery
- Bliffert's Lumber and Supply - for all you need in home canning supplies
- Cocina de Leon
- Diana & Daughters
- Eat Local Milwaukee
- Eats and Treats Food Truck
- Food Enterprise Development Network
- Friends of Real Food
- Local First Milwaukee
- poSaNa organics
- The Naked Baker Cookies
- The Noisy Kettle
- Simmer Food Truck
- Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast
- Stone Creek Coffee Roasters
- Top Note Tonic
- UW Extension
- . . . . and MORE to come!
Thanks to everyone who makes the Eat Local Challenge Resource Fair a HUGE success!